Saturday 24 August 2013

a post a day for 30 days - done!

The to-do note reminder app thing on my fone which I set to nag me every day about my blog post a day for 30 days challenge didn't remind me today. This can mean one of two things:
- the app didn't start up when I last restarted the fone (which I have to do at least once/day as the battery runs down up to twice/day - did I mention I hate my fone?)
- I've reached the end of the 30 days!
It's the latter :) I've done it.

On the subject of things I've (nearly) done, the Random Granny Square Project is very near completion. I've made 53 squares:
here they are!
I think I'll stop at 54 as I've finished all the pink wool (I gave some to Mum to make a Micro Scarf when she saw my Micro Scarf and decided she wanted the same thing). So the next thing is to join 'em together. Ho hum.
This being a Random Granny Square Project, I haven't/hadn't thought ahead re. wool/colours to join 'em up. This could get interesting. I had a quick play with the numbers (54 squares, 8 colours, no more pink wool, etc, etc.) and decided any attempt at planning this is going to be a migraine. All I'm going to do is try very hard not to put the same colours next to each other, although tbh I'm not sure if I'm even going to manage that.


-x-

No comments: